"Sunny Day" at the Beach!


Good morning all my crafty friends!  For the month of June, I have the pleasure of being a GDT for Julia Spiri.  For my project today I used Sunny Day, you can find it here.

She brought back fond memories of growing up.  I lived at the beach every day the sun was shining. 
 Today...it is a sunny day but best of all it is the start of a new challenge over at Julia Spiri' Challenge Blog! ❤️. Why don't you follow the link and enjoy the fun.

In creating this project I used:
Background- beaches paper I had on hand, glitter paper
Frame-was cut on Silhouette from paper stash
Hair, shoes, goggles- W9, W7, W5, W3
Shirt- G21, G94, G99
Skin- E000, E00, E04, E11, E21
Pants-BG15, BG07,  BG05, BG000

Entered:


GalFridayStamping
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Love your creation! Sooo lovely!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! My kind of gal ... just laid back soaking up a few rays! LOL! Great scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SUMER TIME FUN’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.