A Day all about You!



Lacy Sunshine Stamps has created a world of mystery and enchantress' in Lady Heathers Magical Garden.  I had the opportunity to color one of the images called Aveline.


I colored her using Spectrum Noir markers.  When I begin coloring I usually start with the skin tones and than the hair, but as you can see I left her hair until the end.  I am still learning the hair technique coloroing.  I finally decided on an auburn color for her hair and did one section at a time using TN9, DR7, TN4 and CR1. Here she is finished.

Aveline is finished with sparkle added to her wings to brighten your day and sitting deep in the forest thinking about You.  Because as you know.....it is
"All About You"....


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.










GalFridayStamping
7 Comments

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. The hair is coloured beautifully. Also, I love the large die-cut butterfly. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. :)

    SP (Aimless Sunny) Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful.I love everything about your fabulous creation. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspiration. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, love all about it!!
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT team xx

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.