Fabulous February!


Wow....February was a fantastic month for Mistyblues Creations.  I celebrated my birthday, won $150.00 worth of LDRS products for the Inspiration sign up contest and also received Top 2 and Top 1 picks at the.Julia Spiri Challenge Blog.

The Top 2 choice was a Julia Spiri image The First Kiss.


Then again I got Top 1 for Challenge 12 for Venetian Butterfly


I have only been creating cards since Oct. 2015.  I am very happy and proud.  Thank you Julia Spiri for such wonderful images.

GalFridayStamping
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. Jane, all your creation is amazing!Love all!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.