GD Imagine That Digistamp



Happy Thursday!  

Today I am sharing another one of Imagine That Digistamps wonderful images and Digi papers.  I have truly enjoyed creating for them this last part of the year.  My time as guest designer is coming to an end....I have one more creation to post until I say my good byes.  I have thoroughly enjoyed coloring, creating and working with Lisa and Kristy these last few months.  Thank you so much foraging me. ❤️ 

This weeks creation was made using the Lil Drummer Boy and the beautiful Deck the Halls Digi papers.












Important Links








GalFridayStamping
3 Comments

3 comments:

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.