It's a Dogs Life!



I must say, my cats would probably have something to say about the title of this post.....but my Magoo would love it just fine!

Happy Easter to everyone and welcome to a new Release!



Polkadoodles Crafting is introducing a brand new collection today......how exciting is that?

This collection has everything you need to make lush cards and other creations.  Watch Polkadoodles crafting Facebook  for all the fab makes with this new collection in the next few days.  My teamies have out done themselves creating with this new and adorable collection.

Welcome Horace & Boo!

Everything used in the making of this card came from this adorable collection.  All Digis come b/w or colored.  Dog house, word art, background papers are all precolored images from the collection.  I added a bit of color to the dog with Copics.





Important links
Remember, all comments are welcome and I read everyone of them.
Until next week my friends.

Challenges a Entered

Animal Friends Challenge #49
GalFridayStamping
1 Comments

1 comment:

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.