Thrifty Thursday at Scrappers Delights


 
 
 
 
Whoo!!!! It is thrifty Thursday today at Scrappers Delights.
Looking for a bargain?  Than you have come to the right place.
Follow the link for the Halloween specials available today.  Maybe you can get one of those images that you have been waiting for.
 
 
 
Since we are in the middle of October and Halloween is around the corner I picked the following image for my card this month.
 
 
Wasn't sure what I was going to do with him...lol...but I decided to insert one of the ghosts from the progressive freebie FB challenge and set this spooky tree in the middle of a forest using an embossing folder that I have from SU.
 
 
 
Image was colored with Copics.  Sentiment is from my stash.  And leaves were created with a $1.00 punch I had gotten at AC Moore.
 
 
Thanks for visiting today.  

Please leave some love on the blog for my teamies lovely creations.
 
Here are some important links for you.

GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.